Summer School Payment is Due by May 5th.
Invoices have been sent to your student’s ASAP account email that was provided.
This class list includes all registration forms received by the mail-in lottery deadline on 4/5/19.
For lottery classes – if you were selected in the lottery for your 1st choice class it will be posted on the list.
If you were not selected in the lottery for your 1st choice but provided us with an alternate – the alternate is the class you will see posted on the list.
If you were not selected in the lottery and did not list any alternate classes your name will not be posted on the list, but we will have attempted to reach you by phone to give you an opportunity to still select another class. You can still discuss options by contacting Sharon Russell at: (818) 597-0742 or via email at: SRUSSELL@OAKPARKEDUCATIONFOUNDATION.ORG
Please note that this is a “Preliminary” class list. We have tentatively placed your student(s) in the semester blocks you requested, but please understand that based on final enrollments some classes may need to be moved or if there are ultimately not enough sign-ups some classes may be canceled.
The list is posted in OPUSD Student ID order. If you have forgotten or misplaced your student ID you can contact Sharon Russell to verify your number. Likewise, if you are a new DOC student to the district and do not yet have an OPUSD Student ID we have created one for you, and you can contact Sharon Russell to determine what ID we created for you.
Registration and Tuition Payment
To complete the registration process and pay the tuition for your child’s summer school class please complete the following registration process:
Go to the link below to take you to the OPEF Summer School registration website: HTTPS://OAKPARKEDUCATIONFOUNDATION.ASAPCONNECTED.COM/
If you have not already created an account, click on the “login” link in the top right corner, and on the next screen select “create an account” Please make sure to fill in all information.
Once you have created your account (or if you have) we will enroll your child into the course(s) you requested via the lottery, and you will receive an emailed invoice with a “Pay Now” link. Click on that link to make your payment. Payment must be completed prior to May 5, 2019.
If you have any difficulty completing this registration, please contact us via email at: SUMMERSCHOOL@OAKPARKEDUCATIONFOUNDATION.ORG
If you have any questions, please contact our Sharon Russell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.597.0742.
Oak Park Education Foundation’s High School Summer School Program at Oak Park High School will be a 6 week program and will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Wednesday, July 3rd.
- First Semester classes will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Friday, June 14th.
- Second semester classes will run from Monday, June 17th to Wednesday, July 3rd.
Click here for a high school course brochure with course descriptions, prerequisites and more for Summer 2019.
- March 21: Lottery Application window opens. Click this link for the High School Summer School Lottery Application Forms. Once forms are completed, they should be submitted by mail via USPS to 638 Lindero Canyon Road, P.O. Box 126, Oak Park, CA 91377 or electronically at Lottery@oakparkeducationfoundation.org.
- April 5: Lottery closes.
- April 19: Lottery class placements will be posted at: http://www.oakparkeducationfoundation.org/summer-school/
- May 5: If your child is selected for a class in the lottery, parents must complete all sections of the online registration process AND make full payment of the tuition by this date at: https://oakparkeducationfoundation.asapconnected.com
- May 24: Parents who have pre-registered will be able to confirm room and teacher assignments the afternoon of May 24 at the following link: http://www.oakparkeducationfoundation.org/summer-school/
- May 28: First Day of Summer School, and the last chance to register (in person) beginning 7:30 am in the OPHS Pavilion.
Oak Park Education Foundation’s Middle School Summer School Program at Medea Creek Middle School will be a 4 week program and will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Friday, June 21st.
Click here for a full list of Middle School course offerings for Summer 2019.
Middle School summer registration will be done via our online registration portal (click on the online registration portal words to be taken to the portal) starting on Sunday, March 17, 2019, at 1:00 PM and will remain open through Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at 11:59 PM.