To register for all classes that still have seats available click on the following link.
https://oakparkeducationfoundation.asapconnected.com/ After you register on ASAP in an open class you will be prompted to pay. If you have already registered in a summer school class and you wish to ADD another summer school class or make a CHANGE, please e-mail: email@example.com for asisstance with the additional class and changes.
Online registration will remain open until 5/23. After that, any new registrations will need to be in-person on the first day (5/28).
Campus Map for Summer School and Classroom Assignments
If you have any difficulty completing this registration, please contact us via email at: SUMMERSCHOOL@OAKPARKEDUCATIONFOUNDATION.ORG
Oak Park Education Foundation’s High School Summer School Program at Oak Park High School will be a 6 week program and will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Wednesday, July 3rd.
- First Semester classes will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Friday, June 14th.
- Second semester classes will run from Monday, June 17th to Wednesday, July 3rd.
Click here http://www.oakparkeducationfoundation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2019_Summer_Course_Offerings_r5_24_19.pdf for a high school course brochure with course descriptions, prerequisites and more for Summer 2019.
- March 21: Lottery Application window opens. Click this link for the High School Summer School Lottery Application Forms. Once forms are completed, they should be submitted by mail via USPS to 638 Lindero Canyon Road, P.O. Box 126, Oak Park, CA 91377 or electronically at Lottery@oakparkeducationfoundation.org.
- April 5: Lottery closes.
- April 19: Lottery class placements will be posted at: http://www.oakparkeducationfoundation.org/summer-school/
- May 5: If your child is selected for a class in the lottery, parents must complete all sections of the online registration process AND make full payment of the tuition by this date at: https://oakparkeducationfoundation.asapconnected.com
- May 24: Parents who have pre-registered will be able to confirm room and teacher assignments the afternoon of May 24 at the following link: http://www.oakparkeducationfoundation.org/summer-school/
- May 28: First Day of Summer School, and the last chance to register (in person) beginning 7:30 am in the OPHS Pavilion.
Oak Park Education Foundation’s Middle School Summer School Program at Medea Creek Middle School will be a 4 week program and will run from Tuesday, May 28th to Friday, June 21st.
Click here for a full list of Middle School course offerings for Summer 2019.
Middle School summer registration will be done via our online registration portal (click on the online registration portal words to be taken to the portal) starting on Sunday, March 17, 2019, at 1:00 PM and will remain open through Friday, May 24, 2019, at 11:59 PM.