OPEF BOARD ANNOUNCES BOLD, NEW FUNDING PLAN FOR OPUSD PROGRAMS
OPEF Board voted to Fund more Staff and Programs for 2019/20.
In August 2019, OPEF Board discussed and voted to fund the following OPUSD staff positions and programs:
- K-3 Trained Instructional Aids
- Additional Middle School Counselor
- OPHS part-time College & Career and Internship Coordinator
- OPHS Rocket and Aviation Team
- K-12 Odyssey of The Mind
- OPHS Choir Accompanist for Fall and Spring Performances
- OPHS Debate Team
- OPHS Cheer Team
The OPEF Board still realizes that the number one primary motivation for giving to the Foundation are maintaining OPUSD as one of California’s best school districts. The OPEF Board approved to support $500,000 worth of funding for the 2019-2020 school year.
In order to sustain the OPUSD funding year and year, we as a community, a parent, a relative of a OPUSD child need to come together and put on our giving generosity.